Is your current iMIS configuration meeting all of your organization’s needs? Put Armstrong’s sixteen years of experience implementing and supporting iMIS programs for non-profit organizations to work for you. Chances are good that if your organization is using iMIS, we can help you streamline processes, lower costs and implement better management controls.
If you answer “no” to any of these questions, an Armstrong iMIS Audit will help
- Is your staff fully trained and using all the modules in your existing system?
- Are you familiar with all the new features and benefits available in the current version?
- Are your employees doing any double entry into other systems?
- Is your finance team able to analyze information easily?
We have built insight and best practices through years of successful iMIS implementations and scores of support contracts with iMIS clients. That experience enables the Armstrong analysts to efficiently evaluate a current iMIS system, benchmark it against your needs and practices, and provide an analysis with:
Call us today to find out how you can get more from iMIS.
- a detailed “gap analysis” outlining your current as well as desired state,
- recommendations for enhancements that would be beneficial to your organization,
- a roadmap for a successful transition, along with a rough pricing estimate of the cost of the improvements.